Thursday, April 7, 2016

Sketchnoting and Graphic Recording

I've recently been exploring taking visual notes after getting to know a friendly bunch of graphic recorders. Graphic Recording is something like creating infographics "live" in real-time during an event. As the speaker(s) speak, the graphic recorder draws. To get myself started, I started taking notes during Sunday sermons in church, and I found that it really helped me stay awake (not my pastor's fault, but mine) and improved my active listening skills. Not only did it help me, people who saw my posts of my works also found the sketch notes helpful. Here are some of them that I did over the Easter season:

Copyright © Favian Ee  Mar 2016

Copyright © Favian Ee  Mar 2016

Copyright © Favian Ee  Mar 2016

Copyright © Favian Ee  Mar 2016

Copyright © Favian Ee  Mar 2016

Copyright © Favian Ee  Mar 2016

No comments: